Greater Community is committed to Rome and Floyd County. GCB demonstrates its commitment by giving back in various ways. You will find our team members engaged in outreach in the communities in which we serve – all to better where we live and work, by partnering with people, businesses, educational and philanthropic partners.
Here are just a few of the organizations and charities Greater Community Bank supports in and around Rome through volunteerism:
- Appalachian Housing & Redevelopment Corp.
- Arthritis Foundation
- Exchange Club of Rome (Family Resource Center)
- Floyd County Wildlife Association
- Greater Rome Board of Realtors
- Greater Rome Chamber of Commerce
- Kiwanis Club of Rome
- MLK Commission of Rome
- Rome Area Council for the Arts (RACA)
- Rome Area Heritage Foundation
- Rome History Museum
- Rome Noon Optimist Club
- Rome Seven Hills Rotary Club
- Rome Symphony Orchestra
- Sarah Hightower Regional Library
- United Way of Rome and Floyd County
- YMCA of Rome
Supporting Local Schools
Greater Community Bank is pleased to be a Partner in Education with Darlington School. “Tiger Fans” of all ages are able to take advantage of this specially designed account!