At Greater Community Bank, we want all of our customers to experience the joy that comes with purchasing a home. That’s why we make the process as hassle-free as possible. Plus, our North Georgia lenders truly know the local real estate market and will help get you a decision fast.
- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- USDA Rural Housing Loans
- Construction Loans
- Bridge Loans
- Investment Property Loans (up to 4 units)
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing in North Georgia
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Plus, our mortgage team truly knows the local real estate market and will help get you a decision fast. Let’s talk!
Contact me at 706-236-3041.
Mortgage Loan Officer/AVP
It’s easy to apply for a mortgage at Greater Community Bank. Simply call 706-236-3041 to set up an appointment with Terri Ainsworth.
You may wish to complete the online application, print, and return it at your appointment time. [https://www.greatercb.com/files/loan-application.pdf]
GCB will require the below information after you intend to proceed, but in order to keep the process moving, you can voluntarily bring in the following information for your application appointment:
- Prior 2 years federal tax returns with attachments
(W-2’s, 1099’s, K-1’s)
- Pay stubs covering 30 days
- Most recent 2 months bank and investment statements
- Copy of sales contract or purchase agreement
Additional information that may be requested:
- 2 years business tax returns with all schedules
- Copy of divorce or separation agreement
- Renters – Landlord’s name and address
- Gift letter if down payment is a gift
Note: This checklist is for your general information only. GCB may require additional information based on your particular set of circumstances.